Friday, October 8, 2010

Womens Elbow Patch Blazer

I'm here just the cat

Here we make some of the world of cats Literature:

Summary cat Ilsebill to people and their strange habits of a decided opinion: Dogs as pets - as annoying baby cries - even annoying, and then Christmas and holiday - simply disastrous against your next vacation the way, what they will do. And cats are inventive ... For cat lovers and all those who want to be (source: amazon.de)

My conclusion:

I am here only the cat appeared in 2009 in the German Paperback Publisher and is something for the little reading snack . With nearly 100 pages it is not just a ham. The book is written for 8-9 year olds. It is very cliché but also funny written. I was scared about "young" There is a passage where it is clear that Ilse Bill was not neutered and advanced with males from the neighborhood. I find the subject quite difficult. Well a child will make on the subject of castration and certainly no idea, this book is no guide, but I think we should nevertheless act as politically correct and let such details away. Not least because many animal rights advocate castration and thus control of births. It may be that it is my own view. Also the issue of leave will be brought to the table. It is reported that Ilse Bill will then to the shelter. I do not know if it is meant an animal hotel.

I can only hope that no such clichés seriously. Think about it many a child thinks that cows are purple and Milka stands on it. I'll just go assuming that everything is pure fiction. can

If you can not take the book too seriously and just in the mood for a mindless entertainment we recommend reading the book still. I myself have expected better of it.

forgive me for this book:

0 comments:

Post a Comment