Saturday, December 25, 2010

Red Palms Tender Fingers



example, the first Christmas rush is over.
nice so it was yesterday, it was pretty exhausting.
After the church was there was only delicious food (as opposed to last year),
were then made a few family photos. The sign
Christmas .... I think I read since I can write ... At some point I'll
pass this ritual to my great niece.
She is in the first Class and has already told me that I would write the letters and numbers
completely wrong * lol *.
If Patrick comes to school, can I learn everything new again.

Here are a few glimpses of yesterday.

My little family.
Andreas, me and the little Patrick
Meanwhile, he is already 13 months old.
crazy how time flies. Last year at this time he had
located in the carrying basket. Yesterday he was sitting at dinner with it.


my family. It lacks only my dad, but he has filmed like every year.
rear left is my mom, my sister, me, Patrick, the great-grandfather.
And the front three are the children of my sister.


The Gift Berg. He is somehow increasing.


unpacking. But that Patrick may have nothing really to do with what
.
any case, he was so flat yesterday, we are at 20:00 clock almost like the only way to bed.



Today we continue as we head to the in-laws.

0 comments:

Post a Comment