Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How Long Does Pressure Canning Last

New and old sponsorship

Unfortunately I'm still not quite up-to-Date. There is one thing about which I have not even reported. It's one of my sponsors. It is a sad and happy news at the same time.

First of all, the good thing: My Godfather hangover Shanty was taught. He was indeed some time in Beuener animal shelter, waiting for a home. this he seems to have found a short time ago. The senior was taught and I wish him all the best and hope very firmly that he can keep his new warm place. Mach's Gut Shanty!

same time, my old cat Pate Leni - the one remembered or others probably remember this post - brought back. Leni was probably not due to some difficulties remain in their homes and is now back on a new home.

I have included the sponsorship back and look at times that I can visit you soon. If you want to learn about the sweet Leni can do that on the site of the shelter in Beuern

0 comments:

Post a Comment