Friday, January 14, 2011

Most Common Pick 3 Lottery

action: against factory farming

There really is nothing more sacred abart. Factory farming is not at all times.

About my Twitter account, I came across the site of an organization. This association calls zwcks petition / petition to phase out factory farming. In petitions I am always two divided. Some people bring their concerns over so aggressive and condemning people who - for whatever reason - still, or like to eat meat.

times I quote here a sentence of this organization I fully understands and moves me to this petition to participate:

"You have not vegan, not vegetarian, not even be an animal lover, to see that there is political control requirements We call therefore on all responsible people. join us: we demand to phase out factory farming and the transformation to a social-ecological agriculture "! (Source: http://www.gegen-massentierhaltung.de/)

The situation as such, also because of the current problems of dioxin scandal goes all us something. It is well known never too late to move something and therefore I hope that even more people - participate in this action - perhaps even some of my readers.

Each individual can - even if he does not give a signature - factory farming to counter in that he obtained information in the future exactly where the deed to the meat comes from. I do not like anybody to convert to vegetarian. I myself also like to eat a piece of meat. But we do not buy anything more for discounters. There are a few in the area really butchers who slaughter Soch themselves and give information if the meat comes from somewhere else. Of course, one must then rely on the word of those. I personally prefer to give a little more money as a commodity to buy. Because such conduct would not support me. Everyone should decide for themselves.
to action page you go HERE long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment