Thursday, January 6, 2011

Woman Playing With Shower Curtain

rabbit shelter

FIENI & Hazel have unfortunately not a nice dwelling more ;-( (

Previous days I've noticed in the enclosure cleaning, the roof of the dwelling (Kuschelhöhle) somehow labbrig acts. The fabric-covered lid looked so wrinkled. So I got myself the first time everything just looked and saw that the board is bent the roof is. Oki was not Fieni's work (yes, they like to nibble on everything in the enclosure). The two had even greater Kuschlehöhle scratch from an old tree with two inputs as a dwelling had. Both were sitting and were also happy in it. It was no longer repairable because staples already expressed through the cloth. Now I had to remove the dwelling.

times I then dug in the basement and have yet to find a smaller cozy cave of our old cat tree cats. However, this is not accepted. Probably because there are too few escape routes and it also offers less space. I hope I find times in any fund of a new home for the two. Previously they had a dwelling made of wood but that was but never used. This cave was immediately accepted. Too bad. To offer more withdrawal options do I have now made another cover of an unused litter tray into the enclosure. Fienchen pushes them but only from right to left.

Otherwise I can not say anything further about my nose hair as they are still bright as something did not happen or would be worthwhile to write about.

I am still looking for a reasonable literature on rabbits. I would like to also deal with natural methods, but there is really little. But in time will find there something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment