Friday, January 21, 2011

Will Herpes Fizz With Hydrogen Peroxide

arm Fienchen

had with horror this week, we find that our FIENI is apparently pregnant. A week ago I had found that Fienchen is extremely moody. Well she is a girl - this is still a very dominant, the girl has her Hazel under control - and now and also very moody. The little bitch has devastated the entire enclosure. No sooner had we all swept threw it back out the entire litter from the toilet, tore the good singing carpets that serve as a base and threw the food and hay through the area. On Sunday she added as I was also bitten in the enclosure. There was now no hard bite but she grunted and gasped. Since the enclosure but now I wanted to help again at the usual order and constantly gnawed me around, I read the two Wuselmonster explore the whole living room. So I could at least clean up in peace and create order. I meant nothing too wild. The only thing I noticed that she no longer knew how Monday and Tuesday with Hazel. The quite large enclosure was suddenly too small for both. They chased Hazel where they could. The poor Hazel did not know what hit him. But it was unstable, because after the evening feed both vegetables were cuddling each other again. That is why I put reverb on their normal Zickereien. However, I had also noticed that they ate less than usual, because she stopped eating but not completely stopped me I was not so worried.

Tuesday I saw a picture of horror. When I came home and the two feeding wish I looked like Fieni by enclosure and was rushed to the undercoat plucked from the breast area. Now it was clear! Fienchen is apparent pregnancy. Super, I have back then when I got the rabbit neutered just Hazel. The Art said that would be enough to neuter and the lady would be much riskier than a kid. This is our Fienchen after 2 years the first time ticket is pregnant I have not thought of.

Now I had to get again in a couple of people ask who consider themselves rabbits, which has implications for a false pregnancy and how long it lasts. The fur pulling is almost the end of pregnancy. In recent days, a female aggressive than anything else explains their behavior was the ultimate.

On the night of Thursday we had it right palaver! Fieni has Hazel ran so in such a way that I had to break down at 00:30 at night clock half our living room and cable pull had, so I could run the two in the whole living room and thus created the possibility of each other to avoid it. Hazel clapped wildly and I had the neighbors are afraid at some point before our door. They could go a little out of the way and after 2 hours it was reasonably quiet. Our cats did not like it they had to find it all in the bedroom to sleep. When I came into the living room in the morning the situation had calmed. Yesterday again was all the same. Fieni noticed her nest and we could not rid of it again. The two are also back, heart and soul.

I hope that Fienchen is not even apparent until pregnancy. I you would not like to expect a castration. We will continue to monitor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment